Congress Update #2 – only 100 days to go
100 days to Congress
· 2020 Vision – the Gospel in the Decade Ahead
· International guest speakers, Geoff Tunnicliffe, International Director, World Evangelical Alliance, and Jeff Fountain, founder of the Schuman Centre for European Studies will join us.
· Two hundred years of the Gospel in New Zealand will be commemorated in 2014. A planning group, of which New Zealand Christian Network is a part, is bringing together some of the groups with an interest in this significant event. A presentation and discussion on the bicentennial event will be a major topic at congress. Updates on the event will also be posted at http://www.nzchristiannetwork.org.nz/events/marsden2014.html
· A number of the New Zealand delegates to the recent Third Lausanne Congress will be attending the 6th New Zealand Christian Leaders' Congress and will be available to share insights and inspiration.
· El Rancho is on the Kapiti coast, 60km north of Wellington. Delegates from the Wellington region may be tempted to not stay on-site, but we would recommend that they stay over. Apart from the reasonable accommodation cost, there will be many benefits, such as time saving, reduced travel cost, and more opportunities to network.
This is an event not to be missed.