The January/February digital issue of Faith Today is now available at www.faithtoday.ca/digital.
Click a title below to jump to an articles in the new issue:
- Children in the Church: How Do We Welcome Them?
- New Benefits to EFC Affiliation: Save on Long Distance Bills, Book Prices and More
- What Is Spiritual Friendship?
- Can Evangelicals Welcome the Community of Christ?
- Mixing Varsity Sports and Faith
- The Family Altar is No Relic (Bonus online-only article)
- Global Village: North Korea and South Korea
- News from the EFC: Abortion Coercion Bill, Prostitution, Human Trafficking
- A Church You Should Know: Urban Bridge Church, Edmonton
- Bruce Clemenger on Renewing Canada’s Care for Children
- James Beverley on Rethinking the Crusades
- John Stackhouse on Listening to the New Atheists
The digital edition of the magazine helps reduce use of paper and fuel, plus it can save you money (see prices).
Subscribers have open access to our ever-growing archive of back issues - great for searching by author, subject or any other keyword. We also give certain other groups temporary access restricted to the current issue only.
Once you have permission to view a particular issue, you can return to view it as often as you like, even after your subscription expires. You can also save a digital copy for off-line viewing by clicking on the "download" button in the top navigation bar.
If you'd like to change which version(s) of the magazine you receive, simply email us at [email protected] to let us know. Don't forget to include your name and address in the message.
Managing Editor, Faith Today
M.I.P. box 3745, Markham, ON L3R 0Y4 Canada
If you cannot click on any of the links above, please copy and paste this url into your browser:
For technical questions, please click here.
Faith Today is published by The Evangelical Fellowship of Canada, the country's leading association of evangelical Christians, gathered together for influence, impact and identity in ministry and public witness. Since 1964 the EFC has provided a national forum for Evangelicals and a constructive voice for biblical principles in life and society. Find out more at www.theEFC.ca.
Subscribe To Our Newsletters
Choose from our various newsletters.