FOR IMMEDIATE USE
By the close of the three days, delegates committed to:
- Form a
- Plan another Caribbean Prayer Summit and make the event annual, moving it around the region. A host country was proposed for the 2008
- Ongoing networking and continuously building relationships. Create a link between countries through technology.
- Work at including countries not represented at this first
- Funding – share the vision with leaders in districts/churches to receive funding along with gifts from members.
- Youth district committees networking in various islands. Include youth and children during the weekend of the next
- Work to have the Global Day of Prayer (GDOP) observed in each
Rev. Gerald A. Seale, DD,
General Secretary and CEO,
Evangelical Association of the
Web Site: www.caribbeanevangelical.org
Empowering the Church to transform society
Subscribe To Our Newsletters
Choose from our various newsletters.