FOR IMMEDIATE USE
By the close of the three days, delegates committed to:
- Form a
- Plan another Caribbean Prayer Summit and make the event annual, moving it around the region. A host country was proposed for the 2008
- Ongoing networking and continuously building relationships. Create a link between countries through technology.
- Work at including countries not represented at this first
- Funding – share the vision with leaders in districts/churches to receive funding along with gifts from members.
- Youth district committees networking in various islands. Include youth and children during the weekend of the next
- Work to have the Global Day of Prayer (GDOP) observed in each
Rev. Gerald A. Seale, DD,
General Secretary and CEO,
Evangelical Association of the
Empowering the Church to transform society