October 15, 2010
Below are a few prayer requests we ask that you look over and intercede on our behalf as we long to see reconciliation in our communities and the power of God moving in the lives of individuals. We would like to thank all of you who prayed with us for the provision of a new office space as we had a quick move and smooth transition.
· We ask that you lift up Musalaha Director Salim Munayer, Musalaha’s Youth Galilee Coordinator Shadia Qubti and Board Members Lisa Loden the Reverend Jack Sara as they travel to South Africa as representatives at The Third Lausanne Congress on World Evangelism and engage in various forums on reconciliation.
· We’d like to praise God for a blessed follow-up weekend where one of our women’s groups studied the bond of unity and fellowship of the Spirit as written in Philippians 2. Another one of our women’s groups will be continuing in the same topic on October 22-23 and our Third Side Women’s Group on October 29-30. Pray that their relationships in the Messiah would be strengthened as they seek to have comfort of love and look out for the interests of each other.
· Our Young Adults groups, made up of vibrant, fiery, young individuals with the passion to transform society will meet for a follow-up as they begin studying various forms of identity and culture through Israeli and Palestinian film on October 29-30. Pray that their discussions will be fruitful and edifying.
· We would like to praise God that our book written by Jonathan McRay Reflections: You Have Heard it Said is now in the editing process at Wipf and Stock Publishers and should be released for sale in early 2012. Please keep us in prayer as we prepare to send the Second Edition of The Bible and the Land to publishers and for Salim Munayer and Akiva Cohen who have a little less than two months to finish a co-authored book on a Theology of Reconciliation.
· We praise God for a successful Youth Leadership Training where all of our Palestinian youth leaders gathered together in Jericho to emphasize their Identity in the Messiah. We ask that you lift up our youth leaders in Jerusalem and Ramallah as they spend this weekend setting their goals for the future and establish a vision for transforming their societies towards reconciliation.
May God Bless you and give you a blessed weekend!
The Musalaha Staff
Get The Latest Updates
Subscribe To Our Newsletters
Choose from our various newsletters.