WEA’s Secretary General Efraim Tendero and Pentecostal pastor with personal friendship with Pope Francis Giovanni Traettino, among those invited to share their views in the assembly of the Italian Evangelical Alliance.
Speakers giving their views will be:
– Efraim Tendero, Secretary General of the World Evangelical Alliance (WEA).
– Jaume Llenas, Secretary General of the Evangelical Alliance of Spain (AEE).
– Leonardo De Chirico, Vatican expert, pastor of an evangelical church.
– Pietro Bolognesi, Institute for Evangelical Formation and Documentation (Istituto di Formazione Evangelica e Documentazione)
– Giovanni di Francia, pastor of a Pentecostal evangelical church.
– Agostino Masdea, pastor of an evangelical.
ROUND TABLES AND DEBATE
The titles of the sessions are: – “Evangelical faith and Roman Catholic faith: unresolved issues” – “A new era for Catholic-Evangelical relationships?” “- The identity of the Evangelical Alliance and the unity of Christians” – “Evangelicals and Roman Catholics in the 21st century” (roundtable)