Jesus said: “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these” – Matthew 19:14
LET US PRAY FOR CHILDREN
As we approach the Festive Season my thoughts keep drifting back to the Children of the World we live in. We all know how excited children are about Christmas and as Believing Parents, teachers, mentors etc. we put in an effort to make sure our children understand the meaning of Christmas.
· What of those children who do not have someone to bring them the Gospel of Jesus Christ?
· What of those children who are growing up in refugee camps or drought stricken nations with hardly enough to nourish them on a daily basis?
· What of children who are dying because of a lack of medicine and vaccination against diseases?
· What of children who do not have the opportunity to receive the education they have a right to?· What of the children who grow up in nations where they are persecuted for their faith?
· What of children who are being abused by those who should be nurturing and caring for them?
“God is calling us to radically change the way we view children and to respond to their strategic importance and rightful place in His Kingdom. This often ignored and suffering people group can be transformed into a precious window of opportunity. In God's hands, this enormous and largely ignored people group can become agents of transformational mission under the headship of Jesus Christ.” - 4/14 Global Initiative
“From the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise because of your enemies, to silence the foe and the avenger” – Psalm 8:2
LET US PRAY WITH CHILDREN
Today all around the world children are praying - in their own prayer groups, in churches, in schools, in orphanages, even on the streets. We praise God that He is raising up this next generation as prayer warriors and agents of transformation. – Children’s Prayer Network
"The children themselves will reach the nations, preach the good news, plant churches, and heal the sick, prophecy to the nations." Rev. Anton Cruz Royal Kids Prayer Ministry
Please join us as we pray for and with the Children of the World
Join us in Jakarta, Indonesia 14 – 18 2012 for the World Prayer Assembly http://www.wpa2012.org/
Register for the Global Outreach Day 2 June 2012http://globaloutreachday.com/
To receive Urgent Prayer Alerts please go HERE and subscribe
PRINTABLE VERSION HERE
Subscribe To Our Newsletters
Choose from our various newsletters.