In light of recent reports from churches in China, the World Evangelical Alliance (WEA) calls on believers around the world to join in prayer for their brothers and sisters in Christ who find themselves under pressure.
- for those who live in the affected regions that they experience the peace from God that transcends understanding;
- for the pastors and leaders to continue to lead their congregations and encourage them to stay strong in the faith in Christ with prayer and fellowship;
- for the body of Christ in China to be united in the power of the Holy Spirit and stay vigilant with their minds focused on the Kingdom of God;
- for believers to claim the promise that the Lord Jesus Christ has overcome the world, and that he who is in us is greater than he who is in the world (1 John 4:4);
- that God may show mercy to all.
Bp Efraim Tendero
Secretary General / CEO
World Evangelical Alliance